Sunday, October 17, 2004

Welcome to Pixel-View.

Its been a long time since i have had this in my mind to have a separate place for all my photographs. So finally have decieded to come up with a photoblog named pixel-vie, dedicated for photography.

It's only Photography that allows us to capture the moments of the dynamic world and seal time to a static state.

As the saying goes Pictures convey more meaning than what can be put in words. Well let me stop writing and let me give way for my photographs which have been waiting for such a long time.

Comments are always welcome.

Pleasant viewing for your eyes!

Adios.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vivek,

Saw the snaps on ur blog site.You have a nice collection buddy !!

Happy blogging.

Prashant

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vivek,

Got your blog link from Radhika and discovered some pretty interesting work of yours. The sunrise reflecting on the water caught my attention in particular -great work there.

Been on the lookout for some general imagery on Coorg - the Talacauvery, rivers there.. general stuff..

You've captured them well. I'm not able to access the Kakkabbe images - not sure what's blocking them - is there anyway I can do that? Mail me on b.sonya@gmail.com

And Good luck in all your travel and adventures...

Sonya

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home